Rainy of the Dark – Rainy Kaye (rainyofthedark.com)
“Why did you…Why didn’t you…” Mary Louise Davie shares the science behind Sanacion – Jade Kerrion
Love Hate Poetry / themyesterioumuslimahshaven.blogspot.ca
No Wasted Ink – Wendy Van Camp
“Bobby’s book club” – blog talk radio with host Rob Anthony
The Alternative Press -interview by Joseph Kurp
Chatting with Sherri – online radio to be available Oct 29th
Jill Sanders http://jillmsanders.com/mary-louise-davie/
Awesomegang.com Author Interview on site: http://awesomegang.com/author-interview/
They left the Earth behind, they survived a civilian uprising and they traveled a black hole, and thought they finally had a chance for a fresh start. And then they saw the foot prints. Six separate feet, three toes, claws, maybe talons each.
Jake the Civilian Leader doesn’t view the alien threat lightly and has placed Colonel Steve Jensenn in charge of formulating a plan to capture the alien and then the scientists will take it from there. Steve doesn’t quite agree but captures the alien. Then he tries to talk the alien who doesn’t seem to understand him but when he draws out the Pythagorean Thoerem proofs the alien is engaged.
Later when scientist go too far and attempt to begin an autopsy on very much alive alien, things go off the rails.
As Steve says at the very beginning, “We Are The Aliens!” After all, we are the ones leaving our footprints through the galaxy.
Mary Louise has given a number of Science presentations some at the conventions where she has been a guest and some at events. She continues to give them and develop new ones.
Bringing SF Products to Reality: Recent Developments & Remaining Prerequisites: A discussion of technologies, recent developments, and specific products that illustrate cases where scientists, engineers, and companies have recently brought science fiction to reality. It will go where the discussion leads, but we are prepared to discuss areas such as Faster Travel, Reliable Communications, Comfort, Safety, Weaponry and Energy. Near term and longer term possibilities will be explored and expectations will be reviewed.
NASA Now: Fostering Near Earth Orbital Space Commercialization: A review of the contracts with commercial companies and the breakthroughs being made while NASA concentrates on other activities. How will this affect other space missions, manufacturing, and what hurdles still need to be overcome.
Extremophiles A Case for Aliens: This presentation reviews the conditions on the Earth where extremophiles thrive and compares their world to other world’s environments.
It was once SciFi…Now it’s not: Formed on a continuation of the bringing SF products to reality but updated o include new discoveries and extended descriptions on products such as the Space Elevator & Computerized cars.
Mars-The challenges & plan formation: An interactive presentation where existing plans are discussed & together a plan is made on whether to make it a one way trip, round trip, decisions on methods to protect from radiation, etc…
**BRAND NEW** Can you imagine OR NASA takes on the galaxy In this presentation we explore the various worlds being considered for colonies and the challenges colonists & NASA face. We start our journey with the moon, a Bigelow AeroSpace inflatable BA 330; inflatable space-station en route to our next colony, Mars, perhaps another weigh station before we arrive at Europa, then Titan, and then let’s consider the moons of the ALPHA CENTAURI-Binary syst!
- Shore Leave Con: Hunts Valley, Md – 2011,2012, & 2013
- RocCon PA – Harrisburg -2012
- RocCon Rochester – Rochester, NY -2012
- RocCon Hudson Valley – Poughkeepsie,NY -2013
- Farpoint Con – Timonium, Md -2013
- DarkOver Con – Timonium, Md -2012
- Chiller Theatre Expo – Parsippany, NJ -2013
- USS Abraham Lincoln Celebration of DS9 20th and STNG 25th Anniversary – Garnerville, NY -2013
- SciFi Saturday at the York Emporium: York, PA -2013
- STAR TREK-The USS Susquehannock –
- Sci Fi Day on September 21st in Harrisburg, PA SFI-FI Night with the Rockland Boulders, 6/29/2013
- Chiller Theatre – Parsippany, NJ October 25-27, 2013 (second appearance)
- Farpoint 2014 – Timonium, Md.
- Central PA ComicCon: VIP Author Guest of Honor – April 5 & 6, 2014 (Hamburg, PA)
- Wizard World ComicCon/Nashville 2014 : Guest -NASA presentation & panels – September 26-27-28
- Wizard World ComicCon/Austin 2014: Guest -NASA presentation & panels -October 2-3-4
- Wizard World ComicCon/Reno – NASA presentation & panels -November 21-22-23
- ***Farpoint Convention, Baltimore, Md “NASA & Friends Go To the Moon” presentation and Book Signing ***
- ###Wizard World ComicCons 2015### Guest – Las Vegas NASA presentation – Book signing: April 24-26,
- ###Wizard World ComicCons 2015### Guest – Sacramento – ‘NASA Takes on the Galaxy’ presentation – Book signing: June 19-21,
- ###Wizard World ComicCons 2015### Guest – Chicago ‘NASA Takes on the Galaxy’ presentation – Book signing: August 20-23,
- ###Wizard World ComicCons 2015### Guest – San Antonio ‘NASA Takes on the Galaxy’ presentation – Book signing: TBA
Sanacion: The Black Hole Mission
Mankind has forever been forward looking…until now, that is. With earth on the brink of a cataclysmic event, mankind looks back with disgust, shame, and guilt for the many generations of mismanagement of the earth and its abundant resources.
Now, with oxygen levels dwindling to dangerously low levels, the people of the planet must cast aside their differences and resolve a problem that affects all mankind.
Banding together, the nations of the earth construct three ships that are capable of supporting human life, but only one can possibly answer the cries of the people – the Sanación. Mankind’s fate now rests in the hands of a few capable & brave crew members who will be put through near impossible tests to save our species from destruction.
Ultimately, Sanación: The Black Hole Mission pits the confines and actions of space itself against the valor, skills, and humanity of a chosen few.